Q&A with Gardon Construction
Jeff Olafson is the CEO of Operations at Gardon Construction, a general contracting, construction management, and design-build firm.
Last year, Gardon Construction completed 25 projects – and so far this year they’ve already completed 21 projects.
Experiencing such growth at Gardon, Jeff needed something to help him manage people and projects – his two most important assets.
Watch the 30-minute Q&A to get the:
- Steps Gardon Construction follows for resource planning
- Behind-the-scenes look at Gardon Construction’s construction tech stack
- Process around forecasting for potential shortages of work across 25+ projects
- Reasons for investing in tools vs. investing in headcount
- How to be more efficient in your day-to-day